Thursday, January 10, 2008

Women can't resist squeezing former mayor's breasts



LLANGOLLEN'S pantomime dame says he is shocked by the number of people who feel compelled to squeeze his false breasts!
Berwyn Jones, a former town mayor, said it was mainly women who could not resist grabbing his 42DD chest.Berwyn plays Madame Strudel in the St Collen's Pantomime Group's 25th anniversary production, 'Goldilocks and the Three Bears,' which is on at Llangollen's Town Hall this week.He said: "Every time someone walks past me, they squeeze my boobs. One of the cast calls them his stress busters."I just hope they don't deflate as a result during one of the shows!"Berwyn's false chest was made by dress designer Shelagh McIntosh from Pen-y-Bryn, Corwen. She has made 12 costumes for the show's principle characters.Shelagh said: "Berwyn's lost three stone since last year's production, so I've had to create a new chest for him. I used a 42DD bra and sewed two large pockets on the front which have been filled with wadding."They're very substantial so I'm confident they'll stand up to plenty of fondling."Shelagh said: "Pantomime dames are usually large me
n with beer bellies whereas Berwyn is very slim and I've had to take-in his dresses to show off his good figure."Standing at five feet, eleven inches tall and weighing eleven stone, ten pounds, Berwyn could be the slimmest pantomime dame in the UK.Berwyn said: "I'd love to know if I was. My year of slimming has left me with a good set of panto vital statistics – 42, 32, 34 – not bad for a bloke hey?"Playing opposite Berwyn in the pantomime is Tracey Rawlinson from Gerddi y Bache in Llangollen.Tracey, who plays Gerry the ringmaster said: "I don't know why he's complaining about all the attention his chest is getting – he loves it really."'Goldilocks and the Three Bears' is on at the Town Hall in Llangollen on Friday January 11 and there will be two performances on the Saturday.Tickets are almost sold out so call Sharon Jones on 01978 861132 to avoid disappointment.




just admit it, you read the story and it didnt live up to the headline....did it?

No comments: