Friday, January 04, 2008

Pig + Space Heater = House Fire

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- A man's effort to keep his pig warm during Wednesday night's freeze ended up starting a fire that caused about $50,000 in damages to his St. Johns County home.
Firefighters were called about 10:20 p.m. when a home on Frances Avenue caught on fire. They later learned the homeowner brought his pig onto the porch and put out a space heater to keep it warm.
The pig apparently knocked over the heater, which started the fire, according to St. Johns County Fire-Rescue investigators.

While everyone who lives in the home got out safely, the pig died in the fire.





florida is working hard to keep its titla as the most fucked up state in the union. god bless those fine people. when are people going to realize that pigs are food...not pets. now i know that a few lonely people out there will get mad at me for saying that...but its true. as my daughter once said...."pigs are cute, delicious and cute".



by the way i'll bet that neighborhood smelled wonderful after that fire.......

2 comments:

swilgis1990 said...

hey assholes that was my pig and you can all suck my cock you stupid motherfuckers and if you want food you can kiss my big white hairy ass!!!!!!!!!!from shawn wilgis



p.s. suck my dick

shoes said...

sorry i didnt know it was your pig


i thought it was your mom