Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Whats so special about tuesday......

i'm a little under the weather today so i'm going to keep this short and sweet.

grampapinhead has said hes chucking in the blogging towel. he cant do it anymore. this is a shame. he had a good blog and i enjoyed reading it (even though politically he was almost always wrong). i can name about six bloggers who have either said that they are quitting or taking a break. maybe folks, we are just a little too caught up in blogging. this shouldnt be a strain on you. i find doing this blog to be fun. i enjoy telling everyone how they should think and explaining the right way to think to the uninformed. i dont feel that i need to post every day or my life will not be complete (yours might but mine would be complete). why is it that blogs i like quit and the ones with poetry or pictures of their kids/family/puppy just keep going. lets make a new rule......if i like your blog you need to come to me when you are going to quit. i will explain that you cant leave until you train a suitable replacement. that seems fair.

ok get to work....i'm tired of talking.

1 comment:

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

Laughing my ass off - for real!! I was talking to my husband last night about quitting. I suck at finding balance, and blogging has made "balance" that much more difficult to achieve. I not quitting - not yet anyway - but something has to give! Maybe I should just get a maid!