jose conseco is a rat. make no mistake. he went into locker rooms and then turned on the guys he shared the room with and told secrets. on the other hand we are finding that at least he's honest. someone said that they thought he was too stupid to lie for that many pages and so far its held true. jason giambi has admitted using steroids, after listening to mark mcguire speak in front od congress i dont think theres any doubt he did steroids and now with raphael palmiero getting caught...well.....baseball just didnt need that. what are we learning drom all of this.
1. the records set right now in baseball are all drug tainted. mcguire, bonds, etc...are all juicing and its skewing the baseball records.
2. dont shake your finger in front of congress....it'll come back to haunt you
3. steroids, hgh...whatever, its the heroin of baseball players. they would rather risk getting caught and ruining their names than just be average players. sorten your life, risk shaming your family...its ok, as long as i am not average.
4. palmiero was stinking it up early in the season and then started to hit all of a sudden. why? steroids. giambi was doing so bad they were going to send him down to the minors then he hit 16 homeruns in something like 78 at bats in july....how? steroids.
5. regardless of balco, steroids or hgh.......barry bonds is was, is still and always will be an ignorant prick.
should these men be allowed into the hall of fame? i dont know. thats left for smarter people than myself. i could argue that from both sides. will we ever be able to get drugs out of baseball? no! were we better off not knowing what our heroes were doing? well thats up to te individual. does the stink of this scandal infect all the players? yes.
the space shuttle landing has been pushed back another day. i'll just be glad when these people are on the ground. this just keeps getting worse and worse. this is one nasa program that should be scrapped until they get it all together. nasa is in retrograde now. they seem to be going backwards. we were able to put men on the moon and now we cant launch a rocket and bring it back home.
the legislative body of the evangelical lutheran church in america are getting together and whats the big topic. gays in the church. i still dont see what the big deal is. didnt the bible say that god created everyone in his own image? arent we supposed to do unto others and we would have done to ourselves? and the question that suprises me most.....dont churches need the cash? who has more disposable income than a gay couple. dinks. dual income...no kids. hell, i cant believe the catholics havent jumped on them for that reason alone. of corse the catholic church only wants gays if they stay in the closet....and become priests. in reality the gays are better off without organized religion.
isnt monday just a great day. have fun everyone