Thursday, August 25, 2005

Thursdays thoughts..............

the other day i wrote that god seems to be "phoning it in" lately and someone commented that i was an idiot. its not even worth me going back to see who he/she is. das hammer devoted a whole post to me yesterday. it got me thinking. maybe these guys are mailing it in too. with so many good names to call me why use idiot or fag? thats so grade school. heres a couple i have come up with....
1.asshole, asswipe, assmunch or any variation thereof
2.cumdumpster
3.cum barge (a personal favorite)
4.douche bag (highly underrated)
5.whore master
6.fuckface
7.bitch
8.retard (an oldie but a goodie)
9.ball sack
10.cunt (guaranteed to end most arguements with women)
these are some that i have used. others were given to me by people who have called me that on many occasions. some i just stole from other people. use them as you see fit. they have served me for years and i hope they will be of some use to you. so what i'm asking for here folks is that we get creativity back into name calling. dont pick the easy name just because its the only thing your tiny brain will toss out there. dig deeper. make up new words. put two words together that have no reason to be together. call someone an asscunt today. see if we can get that word into play. as a matter of fact i'm calling upon everyone to use the word asscunt in their blog somewhere today. for some of the blogs i have seen this would be an emotional and intellectual step up (i'm looking at you hammer).

its thursday...lets kick the creativity up a notch today

25 comments:

overthehill said...

cunt-lapping Ethopian jug fucker was always a favorite of mine.

shoes said...

see thats the attitude i'm looking for

ccw said...

fuckface and dickshit have always been favorites of mine. However, I must say that asscunt would be sure to piss of the masses.

J.A. Coppinger said...

"Sperm Burping Road Whore" has always been a personal favorite.

Gigglezngrinz said...

Asstard and fucktard....I stole off others blogs, apparently Im not all that creative in name calling. Damn.

Blade90 said...

Just simply call someone an attorney. It doesn't get any worse than that. Or, tell someone if they had anymore personality, someone would mistake them for an actuary. If that does not work, try "Ignoranus"

Patsy Darling said...

Douchebag is my personal favorite. But I like to call people fucktards and a group of retards is know as a Big Bag of Dicks.

The Urban Bitch said...

crack whore is my fave!

Willy Jo said...

i thauth that callin yer kids retards was perty funny. im sure it aint true since yer all profound & non-quar and such , but it was funny.

oot

SRH said...

Since I do some online gaming, "asshat" and "catass" seem to be prevalent there, but I hate to do it, but I have to give South Park its props for introducing me to the phrase "Uncle Fucker."

shoes said...

ccw.....big props on dickshit
j.a.....you go get some help
gigglez.those are both good. keep working
patsy...not only do i want to drink and have sex with you i want to drive around swearing at people with you
urban bitch...around here thats more of a job description than an insult
willy jo....thanks (i think)
srh....always good choices
blade...theres no call for that type of language here. what the fuck is wrong with you. people have been shot for throwing the word attorney around. please think before you right. who are you, pat robertson?

curmudgeon said...

You cum-guzzling monkey-fucker!!!

Or how about:
douche bag sucking, ball sack slapping, fuckfaced asshole licking, bitchy, retarded cunt.

Nah. Too much work.

Blade90 said...

I'm not Pat Robertson. I will never use the word attorney on your site again. Is actuary ok? Probably not. Sorry I was at a seminar all day yesterday.

The Urban Bitch said...

i still think crack whore is funny. just call somebody that and see how they react. i promise you you'll laugh.

Das Hammer said...

Your list sucks ass just like you do. I guess your mid-life crisis is cathcing up to you.

shoes said...

nice comeback hammer. you write your own lyrics. stick with something you know...steroids

Das Hammer said...

Mrs. Pissy
I thought you might get some use out of this web site.

Click here

akv0459 said...

How about Das Asscrammer? Neck deep in an upside down tub of shit? Turkey titted? The Devil's Geech(word to Pat Robertson)? Rat-bitten, cross-eyed, son of a syphilitic manwhore? Shitlicker? A wet paper sack of catshit? I could go on for weeks...

shoes said...

thats a great site hammer but why do they mention you by name

Das Hammer said...

Hey shoes I tell you what- Since your obviously running out of ammo, how about I let you lick my sweaty bag and we’ll call it even. It’s the closest you’ll ever come to your wife’s ass again.

shoes said...

i'll bet the steroids hae left you with no bag. oh, and my wife says that your hung like a baby girl.

curmudgeon said...

shoes,
das_hammerhoid wants you to lick his purse?
I don't understand.

shoes said...

well there isnt much to understand. read his posts and you will see the underlyiong latent homosexuality that oozes from his being. hes the kind of man that would carry a purse

curmudgeon said...

His blog makes more sense when you substitute each occurrence of 'kick' for 'lick'.

Queen Of Pink said...

I stick to the tried & true:

Douchebag
Cuntface
Assmunch

and the greatest of all:

Fucktard.

Of course, I have no imagination whatsoever, yet it works for me.