ever hit that button in the top right corner? sure you have. ever got a blog that was good on the first try? never. when you go looking at blogs you realize how many shitty ones there are. yesterday i hit that button for twenty minutes and didnt find one half way good blog BUT i did realize that i should get a goddamn pulitzer prize for my blog.
1. there are no good blogs coming from the far east. this includesa guam, korea , vietnam.....all of them. nothing interesting must ever happen there. same goes with spain and south america but they have a whole different problem
2. the ones that look promising are all written in gibberish. put something on your site so i can convert your gibberish to english (gods language).
3. dont take the next blog button off of your site. that is so annoying. how can i get off of your shity site if there is no next blog key.
4. dont have a site that requires that i be running active x. it stops my computer.
5. dont put a button on your site that asks people to vote for you on some half asses ratings site. its just embarrassing for you. no one gives a shit if your number 1 or number 300. mike this one really addresses you.
6. whats up with all your ads. is there one more advertisment you can fit on your sidebar. is there anything you wont advertise.
our president is starting a 5 week vacation. yeah, you read it right A 5 WEEK VACATION. since hes been in office (roughly 4 1/2 years) hes taken 320 vacation days. thats almost one quarter of his time in office. his 5 week vacation is the longest that any president has ever taken. i guess he deserves it and its not like things are going on right now. i mean with a war going bad and over 20 marines killed this week, oil prices going out of control whats he need to be hanging around the white house for. you dont hear the right wing talking about that now do you.
friday, enjoy your day.....and you night even more